THE NASAL CARE RITUAL
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ayurveda believes that the nasal passageways are the entryway for prana, our breath & life force energy, to enter the body via a direct route to the brain. That’s why it is important to keep these vital passageways clean, healthy & clear via the use of neti & nasya in your daily routine.
NETI & NASYA ARE TRADITIONAL AYURVEDIC RITUALS THAT:
RITUAL INCLUDES ($51 value):
- Fill neti pot with warm water & mix in ¼ tsp of salt. We recommend boiling the water & letting it cool or using distilled water to ensure no contamination.
- Standing over your sink or in the shower, place the tip of the neti pot’s spout into one nostril.
- Tilt your head diagonally to one side & open your mouth as you let all of the solution enter the nasal passageway, flowing in one nostril & out the other.
- Mix new warm water salt solution & repeat steps 1-3 for your other nostril.
- Upon completion, expel any remaining mucous & water out of the nose using a tissue.
- Following neti, always oil nasal passageways with PAAVANI Nasya Oil.
Caring for your products:
Store Nose Oil in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Avoid contamination by keeping moisture out of the bottle. Close lid tightly after each use.
Life of your products:
Since there are no preservatives, please use within 6-8 months.